Wednesday, July 16, 2008



Where authors and readers come together!


Update of my father's illness ...

Dear Friends,

I am pleased to let you know that my father has had a much better today than yesterday. As odd as this may sound to you, please keep praying for solid fecal matter in my father's intestines. I do apologize if that request offends you, but that is the truth of the matter. Frankly I believe it is in accord with the spirit of "asher yatzar". Let it be a lesson for all of us ... that when our bodies are behaving as they should, don't forget a few words of bracha and thanksgiving.

To read a revision of my first report about my father's hospital experience, go to www.authorsden.com, click on 'B' for "BUSCH"-go to my page and click on my "NEWS".


I ask of you one more thing. Please write either a message or a review as well-wishes for my father's spedy and full recoverey, and if you still can, find your dad and give him a really big hug!

Thank you,

Alan D. Busch

No comments: